The youth Ninja program helps kids improve their agility, strength, balance, coordination and also their confidence. Obstacle course challenges have become a worldwide sport and it’s a fun way for kids to get the exercise they need.
We will teach the kids how to properly negotiate the obstacles and do exercises with them that will help them confidently master each obstacle. Once they’ve mastered them all, the next step is for them to master the entire course from start to finish. After that it’s a fun game of bragging rights for who can conquer the course the fastest. We will also set up additional challenges throughout the course for extra points to add a little extra excitement.
We divide the youth obstacle course programs up into two age groups. This encourages the children to feel comfortable with individuals who are approximately the same size and skill levels. This also reduces any peer pressure or influence for children to try skills they are not ready to attempt.
Youth Ninja Training
One time Enrollment fee $25 per Ninja
4:30 PM – Mini Ninjas
5:30 PM – Mini Ninjas
6:30 PM – Elite Mini Ninjas
Youth Ninjas (Ages 8-13)
5:00 PM – Youth Ninjas
6:00 PM – Youth Ninjas
7:00 PM – Elite Youth Ninjas
4:30 PM -Youth Ninjas (8-13)
5:30 PM Mini Ninjas (5-7)
Homeschool Ages 5 – 13
Coaches will separate classes into groups by age and skill level.
10:30 AM – Homeschool Ninjas
11:30 AM – Homeschool Ninjas
10:30 AM – Homeschool Ninjas
Also ask about our home School program every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 AM!
Parents receive a discounted gym rate of $15/month while children are actively enrolled in our youth ninja programs.
Training Package $125/Month-twice a week.
If auto-bill is authorized fees are only $99 a month.
Get 20% off all enrollment and monthly membership fees for families of 2 or more.
If you have any additional questions about the youth ninja program, our indoor obstacle course, or anything related to Beast Ninja, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find our contact page here.
We know that from time-to-time children may come in a group and all parents may not be present. We require all waivers to be filled out ahead of time by the parent of their child. You can download the waiver to be filled out by clicking the button below.
• Open course time is during hours we do not have classes running.
• If a class is missed, the student can make it up in another class during the same week if openings are available.
• Missed classes can only be made up the same week.
• Youth ninja members get 50% off discount for additional hours of open course training and obstacle course membership packages.
• Parents with 2 or more kids get a 20% off discount for each child.
• Parents get a $15/month discount to our 24-hour gym while children are actively enrolled in our youth ninja program.
• Parents may choose to enroll their children for up to two classes a week and receive a 20% monthly discount off the total of two classes a week. This option includes 2 hours of open training a week. The multiple family discount and/or the loyalty membership discount will not be calculated as an additional discount on top of this discount.